Sunday 28 December 2008

Pigeonholed

I notice that this blog has blipped on the Iain Dale new blog radar. Being naive in the black arts of all things Internetty I guess this must mean that somebody somewhere who isn't so naive is reading my outpourings.

Unfortunately, my work was described as an SNP blog, which it most certainly is not.

I did vote SNP last time but do not always do so. I believe in Independence for Scotland (and England for that matter) and I currently can't see any reason not to vote SNP next time.

But that does not make this an SNP blog. It is my blog and mine alone.

Maybe I'm just getting over-sensitive in my old age and I have certainly had to deal with worse accusations in my time.

Anyhow, if you are visiting via Mr Dale's site, you are very welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iain (a good chap) previously had me down as a Conservative whereas I'm actually an SNP voting libertarian!

Not to worry - all publicity is good publicity. You are now on my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

A someone slightly more versed in the dark arts I say just nip over to Iain and post a comment on the relevant thread advising him you are really non-alligned. He'll will be able to sort it out for you.

Or I may just email him for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks both.

I posted a comment on Iain's site last night. I'm not too worried about it really - this is all about opinions in the end anyway!!!